Mr. Wendy Pierre has joined The BAWONS Organization as the Managing Director of BAWONS Properties after successfully leading the Multi-Housing Group of the largest commercial real estate company in Palm Beach County.
Mr. Pierre specializes in marketing, advising, and financing of commercial properties throughout South Florida. He excels at negotiating complex real estate transaction while ensuring maximum value creation at balanced risk. His client-centric approach and strong work ethics enable him to build lasting relationship with investors, landlords, and lenders. Mr. Pierre takes great pride in developing mutually beneficial relationship with many of his creative real estate solutions. His proprietary databases of deep capital along a tailored network of creative advisors repeatedly deliver strong value. His leadership skills and market expertise has enabled him to be an effective dealmaker in South Florida by matching specific properties with local, out of state, and foreign investors.
Mr. Wendy Pierre is a CCIM designee with an MBA in Finance & Real Estate and a BBA in Economics & Entrepreneurship from the University of Miami.
- Florida CCIM Chapter
- Urban League Institute
- Realtor Commercial Alliance
- Mortgage Broker Association
- National Association of Realtor
- University of Miami Real Estate Club
- Institute of Real Estate Management
- University of Miami Alumni Association
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
- International Council of Shopping Center
- South East Florida Apartment Association